How It Works
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the importance of website statistics.
- Know how to increase website ROI
- Understand how to install Google Analytics
- Know the basics of search engine optimization
- Understand how to create goals and tracking funnels
- To provide an understanding of the importance of website statistics
- To highlight opportunities to increase ROI through understanding visitor traffic and experience
- To provide steps for installing Google Analytics to your website
- To learn the basics of search engine optimization
- To provide steps for creating goals and tracking funnels
- To provide steps for creating and using campaign and ecommerce tracking.
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
- Read the print readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Take the self-quizzes to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
Access to Flash needed for audio and slide presentations