How the Course Works
Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
It’s easy. It’s fun.
*** Beginning September 1, 2013 this course will titled 'Photoshop for Presentations', and will become part of the Certificate in Presentation Media.
Ave. hours 16, 1.6 CEUs/ILUs
About Your Instructor
Daniel Hood has more than 14 years of experience in the graphic arts. He has worked as a production artist, pre-press technician for a professional printer and creative designer at an advertising agency. With this wide variety of experience, Daniel understands what a indispensable tool Photoshop is to his career.
1. To provide practical knowledge of the basic Photoshop tools
2. To provide an introduction to managing text in Photoshop
3. To address technical issues such as file properties and formats
4. To provide information about customizing the interface for your specific needs
At the end of the course, you will:
1. Have a comprehensive knowledge of basic Photoshop tools.
2. Possess the skills to work with text in Photoshop.
3. Understand file properties and formats.
4. Know how to customize the interface for your needs.