May 6 -
July 1 -
October 7 -
Ave. hours 16; 1.6 CEUs/ILUs
About Your Instructor
Marcus Lander has been building web applications since 1996 and has been a technical trainer since 1999. He has facilitated many software courses, programs and manuals over the years and his preferences tend to lean towards web application development and design.
• To have the skills to leverage Web 2.0 technologies to create industry standard web applications.
• To provide you with Search Engine Optimization techniques and document accessibility standards.
At the end of successfully completing this course you will:
· Gain a working knowledge of most common MySQL statements.
· Be familiar with PHP, including objects and arrays.
· Know accessibility guidelines and accessibility performance.