Unit 1: Social Media in the Sales Process
- An introduction to the 3Cs of social media selling model: Connect,
Convert, and Continue.
- An overview of relevant social media tools and their user
- Choosing the best social media platforms to achieve your unique
Unit 2: Strategic Referrals
- Building a powerful professional network online.
- Leveraging hidden features of LinkedIn to get introduced to new
- Generating referrals strategically through social media.
Unit 3: Closing the Deal
- Discovering a prospect's preferred communication style before you
- Uncovering buying motivations and hot buttons.
- Shortening the sales cycle by building trust online.
Unit 4: Selling While You Sleep
- Monitoring existing customers online to identify new sales
- Staying front-of-mind with customers and prospects.
- Establishing automated systems to generate new leads.
Getting Started in Sales
October 7 - November 1
August 5 - 30
November 4 - 29
Strategic Selling with Social Media
September 3 - 27
Geoff Evans is the founder of SocialMediaCoach.ca and TheAnimatedAdvisor.com where he helps businesses tell their stories in creative and compelling ways through social media, websites, and animated video.
Geoff is an international speaker, Professor in Corporate Communications and Public Relations, and a veteran of the financial services industry where he spent fourteen years as a sales professional, sales trainer, and
- Provide an understanding of how to leverage social media beyond marketing.
- Explore the powerful intelligence gathering opportunities of social networking.
- Introduce hidden features of social media tools that make sales success easier.
- Explain simple systems to attract new customers to your business.
- Demystify technology tools to increase your comfort and confidence.
Upon successful completion of the course you will:
- Learn to sell 24 hours a day - even while you sleep.
- Earn more referrals with no fear of rejection.
- Create more sales opportunities.
- Close more sales in less time.
- Develop stronger relationships for greater cross-selling opportunities.