Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access.
Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
It’s easy. It’s fun.
Ave. hours 16, 1.6 CEUs/ILUs
1. To provide practical knowledge of the basic Photoshop tools
2. To provide an introduction to managing text in Photoshop
3. To address technical issues such as file properties and formats
4. To provide information about customizing the interface for your specific needs
At the end of the course, you will:
1. Have a comprehensive knowledge of basic Photoshop tools.
2. Possess the skills to work with text in Photoshop.
3. Understand file properties and formats.
4. Know how to customize the interface for your needs.