Anyone wanting to find out how to create effective and dynamic websites/applications will want to take this course. You may be a webmaster or a graphic designer already creating static websites wishing to take your skills to the next level.
You will acquire the fundamentals of the most popular Web 2.0 technologies.
You will take away a functioning web application hosted on a web server that is both accessible and Search Engine Optimized.
• Expressions and Control Flow
• Functions, Objects, and Arrays
• Form Validation and Error Handling
• Install a local testing server
• Use phpMyAdmin to create MySQL databases and manage users
• Create MySQL database tables with common field types and options
• Gain a working knowledge of most common MySQL statements
• Expressions and functions
• Objects and arrays
• Practical use
Accessibility and Search Engine Optimization
• Accessibility Guidelines
• Accessibility Conformance
• Search Engine Optimization
Advanced Web Design
June 1 -
August 3 -
November 2 -
Intermediate Web Design
July 6 -
October 5 -
Introduction to Web Design
June 1 -
September 8 -
Ave. hours 16; 1.6 CEUs/ILUs
About Your Instructor
Marcus Lander has been building web applications since 1996 and has been a technical trainer since 1999. He has facilitated many software courses, programs and manuals over the years and his preferences tend to lean towards web application development and design.
• To have the skills to leverage Web 2.0 technologies to create industry standard web applications.
• To provide you with Search Engine Optimization techniques and document accessibility standards.
At the end of successfully completing this course you will:
· Gain a working knowledge of most common MySQL statements.
· Be familiar with PHP, including objects and arrays.
· Know accessibility guidelines and accessibility performance.