How It Works
Be able to deploy the principles of Lean Operational Excellence in HR
Know how to boost organizational capacity for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Be able to create an A3 report for lean processes in HR
Be able to apply value stream mapping processes within your organization
- Know how to plan and implement an improvement to a problem critical to your organization’s mission
To demonstrate how the Lean Management System applies to HR functions
To provide an introduction to the principles and methods of Lean Six Sigma
To provide particular expertise relating lean strategic planning to Human Resource functions and people development
To identify the characteristics of Lean organizations so participants can assess their own department or organizational readiness
- To deliver effective business cases for lean projects within one’s organization
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
- Read the print readings (about 20 pages a week)
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.