How It Works
1. Understand how to effectively status, photos, links, tagging and other Facebook features for their business
2. Know the best practices for bringing in content from other sites
3. Be able to develop a strategy to engage potential customers on Facebook
4. Know how to create a marketing campaign to keep people coming back to your page
1. To address the issue of optimizing Facebook settings and features to improve branding and marketing
2. To provide sources for page content that increase engagement and content from other sites
3. To deliver information on getting customers and fans involved in promoting your business
4. To address content and marketing campaigns using Facebook
5. To provide information on using Facebook features to bring your message to a wider audience on the web
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
- In the online classroom, listen to audio lectures, view slides, even take an optional quiz to test yourself.
- Then post comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor. Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Participate any time of day or night, as little or as often as you like. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.