How It Works
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Know when and how to use different types of virtual meetings
- Have an understanding of the most common virtual meeting tools
- Know how to use a webcam to enhance your virtual meeting
- Employ techniques and strategies for a successful virtual meeting
- To characterize and define outcomes for a successful virtual meeting experience
- To provide information on the five most common virtual meeting tools
- To convey the techniques and strategies successful virtual meeting leaders use
- To prepare you to manage those virtual meetings that involve challenges and conflict
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
- Read the print readings
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.